We’re giving away 2 tickets to one lucky winner to Fry’s Annual Green Meeting in Johannesburg on the 5 November 2016.
ENTER BELOW. COMPETITION ENDS 28 OCTOBER 2016
Fry’s Family Foods invites you to the Johannesburg edition of their Annual Green Meeting (AGM); a day full of fun, food, music, and inspiration – powered by plants – with Greenpop the official greening partner.
Come join us to learn more about effective advocacy, and the benefits of following a plant-based diet from worldwide leading experts, while eating delicious vegan food and hanging with some really cool people!
Inspirational and informative talks, great vegan food and live music.
Date: 5 November 2016
Time: 2pm – 10pm
Venue: Fox Junction: 1 Fox Precinct, 14 Alexander Street, Ferreirasdorp, Johannesburg
Tickets: R150 Early Bird Tickets; http://qkt.io/FrysAGM
(Tickets are limited, and there will be no tickets at door, so please get yours soon to avoid dissapointment).
Arrival snacks, refreshment and a light dinner wil be served.
Cash bar available. Regret no under 18s allowed.
- Melanie Joy (Harvard-educated psychologist, celebrated speaker, organizational consultant, and author of the award-winning book Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows.)
- Tobias Leenaert (A longtime speaker, trainer, and strategist. He is also the co-founder of the Belgian organization EVA – Ethical Vegetarian Alternative.)
- Tammy Fry Kelly (International Marketing Director, the Fry Family Food Co.)
- Dr Paul Palmer (Plant Based Nutritional Expert)
- Brett Thompson (National Program Manager, Meat Free Mondays South Africa)
Plenty of paid parking available at the venue.
R20 a car. Cash only.
We encourage sharing lifts where possible.