Vegan Picnic (Cape Town) – 7 November 2015
If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise…
Hello Cape Town. We’re excited to announce a new date of Saturday 7 November for our picnic since the last one was unfortunately cancelled due to rain. So come join some fellow creature-loving characters for a little fresh air and sunshine.
The SA Vegan Society is celebrating with a picnic in November, so come meet some like-minded folk, share some tasty vegan picnic snacks and have some fun. All are welcome! Vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, and the vegan-curious are all invited.
When and Where
- Date: Saturday, 7 November 2015
- Time: 12 – 4pm
- Where: Deer Park (Reserve), Vredehoek, Cape Town
(At the grass picnic spots next to the parking lot)
What to bring:
- Your vegan snacks and drinks
- A blanket or chair to sit on
- T-shirts will be sold on the day, so bring some extra cash if you’d like to buy one. We’ll also do membership signups on the day, or you can simply donate to The SA Vegan Society
We can’t wait to see you there!
Optional vegan picnic hampers available.
Contact Anel to order on 082 323 5066.